SUMMARY OF POSITION
Responsible for overseeing the all aspects of Revenue Accounting including Daily Sales Reporting, Product Pricing Analysis and Gross-to-Net calculations.
Reports to Senior Director, US Financial Reporting. Manages 1-2 Analysts. Based in Pine Brook, NJ office.
- Capture all Government and Commercial Contracts Prices
- Accrue all rebates, discounts and fee obligations
- Prepare Daily Sales Reporting and distribute to management
- Ensure accurate calculations
- Respond to all Management data requests
- Prepare all month end schedules for reporting and sign off
- Provide monthly trending of ASP and Customer Pricing/Rebate analysis
- Reconcile any variances working closely with Finance Manager
- Provide estimates to Finance upon request
- Assist Credit and Collection Manager during heavy volume and office coverage
- Train team members as needed to ensure understanding of Gross to Net
- Establish working relationship with Sales and Marketing and Contracts and Pricing to ensure all discounts are captured in a contract and have been properly accrued
- Establish and document the Standard Operational Procedures and Policy Documentation
- Maintain Average Net Selling price analysis for both Branded and Generic drugs.
- Calculate daily and Month end schedules. Prepare management package
- Ensure timely and correct final net sales reports.
- Facilitate monthly meetings with Finance to review and sign off on final Net Sales
- Create reports from the contract system iContracts to automate the update of price and payments for G2N calculations.
- Automate the Daily Sales Reports as much as possible working closely with IT Support
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and compliance policies as necessary and add efficiencies to the process where needed.
- 7-10 years of experience in Gross to Net Accounting in Pharmaceutical Industry
- SAP G/L experience a plus
- Proficient in Contract Interpretation – to ensure all financial commitments are properly captured
- Experience with I-Contracts, Model N or CARS a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Pivot tables and Access database
- Strong communication skills with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must possess strong business, analytical and managerial skills
- Ability to make decisions and present business case to management.
We are an EEO Employer.