The Key Accounts Manager - Injectables is responsible for implementing Alvogen injectables business strategy within their assigned sales territory NY/CT/RI/NH/MA.
This role reports directly into the Region Sales Director -Injectables and is based in the field.
- Manages key hospitals and IDNs to achieve or exceed sales objectives within assigned strategic territory
- Builds and maintains relationships with key customers within assigned area through personal meetings, educating them on Alvogen product benefits to promote customer loyalty
- Analyzes sales results against sales plan for assigned territory to ensure that sales goals are achieved or exceeded. Consistently performs business reviews and prepares and submits periodic sales presentations to Region Director of Sales, as specified
- Maintains, updates, and submits key customer lists for assigned accounts
- Observes company SOPs and policies and completes all assignments within required timeline
- Conducts all regularly scheduled performance reviews in fair and appropriate manner within required timeline
- Provides important market intelligence to Region Director of Sales
- Attends and participates in all required meetings and training programs
- Reports any product defects or complaints to appropriate pharmacovigilance personnel within Alvogen, in accordance with company SOPs
- 4 year college degree preference in business, marketing or with a focus in Science
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling injectables products or other relevant experience
- Consistent record of sales achievement either meeting or exceeding goals
- Premier communication skills
- Highly motivated and continuously seeks development and improvement
- 50-60% travel- Ability to travel on a regular basis to meet with customers, employees or attend company functions
GMP DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY
We are an EEO Employer.