SUMMARY OF POSITION
This position will exercise discretion and independent judgment concerning a multitude of accounting tasks including financial analysis, review of balance sheet, profit and loss statements and other financial reports and other ad hoc reporting for executive management as needed.
The Senior Accountant reports directly to the Sr. Manager of Accounting.
Primary responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Account Reconciliations
- Participate in external audits and ensure timely turnaround of requests
- Recording of more complex transactions/month-end entries
- Monthly reporting of US results into the consolidation system
- Manage the IC process to ensure timely closing and reconciling of items
- Active role in Internal Controls compliance/audit
- Monthly Fluctuation Analysis-Provide variance analysis within month end close
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with month and year end financial closing and reporting
- Detail-oriented and analytical mindset
- Excellent Math Skills
- Team Player with strong communication skills
- Ability to work with others in a fast growing dynamic company
- Ability to handle multiple deliverables
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- SAP experience required
We are an EEO Employer.