Manages the Accounts Payable department including two Accounts Payable Processors for all daily, weekly & monthly responsibilities.
The Senior Manager, Accounts Payable reports into the US Controller and is based in Pine Brook, New Jersey. There are two AP Associates that report into the Manager.
Primary responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Weekly review of invoices prior to the issuance of payments for all US companies.
- Concur Administrator responsible for setting up new employees and their credit cards and the review of each expense report for receipts for IRS compliance
- Initiating wire transfers for both foreign & domestic payments using the HSBC banking portal, & once those wires have been approved, clearing them in SAP for cash reconciliation
- Working with the Director of Treasury to assist in managing cash to ensure on time payments
- Filing the year-end 1099’s
- Responsible for ensuring that the AP close is completed & accurate each month
- Manages daily two A/P processors with their daily responsibilities and trains and supports as needed
- Liaison between the A/P department and all levels of management
- Recommend, develop, and implement new processes to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of AP department
- Document and maintain Policies and Procedures for P2P processes
- Assist in creating and updating Finance policies related to AP
- Lead the project to automate AP process
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 8 years Accounts Payable experience (5 as a Manager/Supervisor)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as a group leader as well as individually to achieve both department & company desired results
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Recent SAP experience is a must
- Experience in implementation of AP software
- Prior supervisor/management experience
- Experience with Concur expense reporting
- Knowledge of Coupa software
We are an EEO Employer.